This is a position in the College of Business and Public Affairs in the Marketing and Management department. The rank and tenure-status of position is negotiable based on qualifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach and perform research.
- Advise and mentor students.
- Service to the profession, institution, and the community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Requirements (including years of experience, certifications, licenses, etc.):
- Doctorate degree or recent ABD or a Master’s degree with at least 18 credit hours of graduate course work in Marketing with significant professional experience (related to Marketing), preferably at managerial and/or executive level (s)
- Graduate degrees must be from AACSB accredited programs
- For master’s degree candidates, publication in refereed journals is not required.